The PTFE lined corrugated compensator is used to compensate the displacement and installation deviation of thermal expansion and contraction in the pipeline system of strong corrosive acid, alkali, and salt media, and reduce the vibration of the pipeline system. The steel lined PTFE compensator is a special compensator for seawater. . The PTFE lined corrugated expansion joint has the advantages of reliable work, compact structure, strong compensation ability, resistance to corrosion of various media and long service life.
Description of PTFE Lined Corrugated Compensator
The PTFE-lined corrugated compensator is used to compensate for the displacement and installation deviation of thermal expansion and contraction in the pipeline system of strong corrosive acid, alkali, and salt media, and to reduce the vibration of the pipeline system. It is a special compensator for seawater.
Implement GB/T 15700-1995 "General Technical Requirements for PTFE Corrugated Compensator"
Interested in Buying PTFE lined Compensator from Comflex?
Advantages of steel-lined PTFE compensator
- High chemical stability: can withstand all strong acids, including aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, organic acids, etc., strong alkalis, strong oxidants, reducing agents and various organic solvents. It is very suitable for feeding high-purity chemicals.
- Wide use temperature: use temperature range -60C-250C.
- Low friction coefficient: The friction coefficient is generally only 0.04, which is a very excellent self-lubricating material, and the friction coefficient does not change with temperature changes.
- Excellent anti-adhesion: the inner wall of the tube is not easy to adhere to colloids and chemicals.
- Excellent aging resistance: it can be used outdoors for a long time.
- Excellent electrical insulation performance: PTFE is a highly non-sexual material. The PTFE-lined corrugated expansion joint has good dielectric properties, high resistance, and a dielectric constant of about 2.0, which is small among all electrical insulation materials.
- The tetrafluoroethylene corrugated compensator has good flexibility: high flexibility and resistance to bending.