Flexible Steel Hose Description
Flexible Steel Hose is composed of three parts: corrugated hose, braid, and joint. It has good flexibility because the longitudinal rigidity and bending rigidity of the bellows are small, so it can work within the rated bending radius. The braid is a pressure-bearing member and has a bearing capacity. The bellows are made of stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance and temperature stability.
Applicable Working Conditions of Flexible Steel Hose
Nominal diameter: DN15-DN600mm
Product length: 200mm-5000mm
Nominal pressure: 0.6MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa, 4.0MPa
Working temperature: -196℃－450℃
Medium: liquid, gas, etc.
Flange standards: national standard GB, American standard ANSI, BS, Japanese standard JIS, German standard DIN, etc.
SS Flexible Hose Material
Bellows: stainless steel 304, 316L, 321, etc.
Braid: stainless 201, 202, steel 304, 321, 316L, etc.
Flange: carbon steel, stainless steel
The Advantages of SS Flexible Hose
- ss flexible hose between metal hose pitches, with small bending radius.
- The ss flexible hose has good flexibility, no blockage or stiffness.
- The unit weight of the ss hose is light and the caliber consistency is good.
- The ss flexible hose is flexible, repeatable and flexible.
- The ss flexible hose is resistant to rat bites, abrasion resistance, and prevents internal wires from being abraded.
- The ss hose has strong bending resistance, tensile resistance and lateral pressure resistance.
- The ss hose is soft and smooth, easy to thread, install and locate.
- There are many hose joints for the ss hose, which is easy to connect with the equipment.